- Tel: 0086-571-63793989
- Fax: 0086-571-63733466
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Add: No.298 Yangqiao Village,Taihuyuan Town,Linan City, Zhejiang China
advantage 1) Compact structure and small size. 2) High […]
1) Compact structure and small size.
2) High luminous efficiency of 60Lm/w and energy saving of more than 80%, saving energy.
3) Can directly replace incandescent bulbs.
4) Long life, 6 to 10 times that of incandescent lamps.
5) The inner wall of the tube is coated with a protective film and the triple spiral filament can greatly extend the service life.
6) It can reduce heat release and save electricity.
1, energy-saving lamps start slowly
2, energy-saving lamps are bright line spectrum (discontinuous), so the usual energy-saving lamps are purple, and seeing things under the energy-saving lamps will be seriously discolored. Blue will turn purple, red and yellow will look more vivid. Therefore, energy-saving lamps should not be used in color matching work.
Ballasts used in energy-saving lamps generate a certain amount of electromagnetic radiation when an instantaneous high voltage is generated. The electromagnetic radiation of energy-saving lamps also comes from the ionization reaction between electrons and mercury gas. At the same time, energy-saving lamps need to add rare earth phosphors. Since the rare earth phosphors themselves are radioactive, energy-saving lamps also generate ionizing radiation (ie, radiation nuclear radiation). The uncertainty of electromagnetic radiation on human body damage, and the excessive radiation radiation to the human body is more worthy of attention.