- Tel: 0086-571-63793989
- Fax: 0086-571-63733466
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Add: No.298 Yangqiao Village,Taihuyuan Town,Linan City, Zhejiang China
(1) Long life: The so-called life refers to the accumul […]
(1) Long life: The so-called life refers to the accumulated time of a finished lamp from ignition to "burning" or lamp operation to any requirement below the life performance specified in the standard. A typical incandescent bulb has a rated life of 1000 hours, and a compact fluorescent lamp typically has a life of 5000 hours.
(2) High luminous efficiency: Light efficiency, that is, luminous efficiency, refers to the ratio of the luminous flux emitted by a light source to the electrical power consumed. It can be expressed in lumens per watt or LM/W (luminous flux: refers to the amount of light emitted by the light source per unit time, which is an important indicator of the brightness of the lamp, expressed in LM.) Compact fluorescent lamps are compared with ordinary bulbs. The luminous efficiency is increased by about 5-6 times. For example, the luminous flux of an 11W energy-saving lamp is equivalent to a 60W ordinary incandescent lamp.
(3) Small size, beautiful appearance and easy to use: Due to the high power load of the compact fluorescent lamp, its compact size and beautiful appearance also have a good decorative effect. The specifications of the lamp head of the integrated energy-saving lamp are basically the same as those of the ordinary light bulb, so it can be used directly instead of the ordinary light bulb. Its market capacity is huge and it is easy to promote and apply. It can be said that the compact fluorescent lamp concentrates on the power saving of the fluorescent lamp, the long life, the small size of the incandescent lamp, the good color rendering and the ease of use. The flawless lamp is the typical light source of modern indoor lighting, and has become the key recommendation product of the international green lighting source. Great potential market and development prospects.
(4) Good color rendering: different light sources will display different light colors. We use the CRI (COLOR RENDERING INDEX) to determine the range from 0 to 100. The color of the incandescent lamp and daytime sunlight shows an index of 100. The height of the display index directly reflects the color rendering of the light. The higher the color rendering index of the light, the more the color of the object under its illumination can be truly reflected. On the contrary, the color of the object will be distorted. In general, as long as the color rendering index of light is greater than 75, the color of the object can be truly reflected without distortion.
(5) Subsidy mode of energy-saving lamps: Indirect subsidies are adopted for the promotion of financial subsidies for efficient lighting products. The central government subsidizes the winning bidders. The purchase price of each high-efficiency lighting product for bulk users is 70% of the bid price of the bid-winning agreement, and the purchase price of each high-efficiency lighting product for urban and rural residents is 50% of the bid price of the bid-winning agreement.