- Tel: 0086-571-63793989
- Fax: 0086-571-63733466
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Add: No.298 Yangqiao Village,Taihuyuan Town,Linan City, Zhejiang China
What are the advantages of LED lights: 1. Energy saving […]
What are the advantages of LED lights:
1. Energy saving: The energy consumption of white LEDs is only 1/10 of that of incandescent lamps and 1/4 of energy-saving lamps.
2, longevity: life expectancy of up to 100,000 hours or more, for ordinary home lighting can be described as "one time and for all."
3, can work in the high-speed state, energy-saving lamps if the frequent start or turn off the filament will be black and quickly broken.
High starting cost, poor color rendering, low efficiency of high power LED, constant current drive (requires dedicated drive circuit). In contrast, various traditional lighting has certain drawbacks.
What are the advantages of energy saving lamps:
1. Compact structure and small size.
2. The luminous efficiency is 60Lm/w, and the power saving is over 80%, saving energy.
3, can directly replace incandescent bulbs.
4, long life, 6 to 10 times that of incandescent lamps.
5. The inner wall of the tube is coated with a protective film and the triple spiral filament can greatly extend the service life.
What are the disadvantages of energy-saving lamps:
1. There is mercury pollution in the production process and after use. At present, Western countries pay considerable attention to mercury pollution. Chinese people are also increasingly aware of the dangers of mercury pollution.
2, because it is a glass product, easy to break, not good transportation, not easy to install.
3. Its power consumption is still a bit larger.
4, easy to damage, short life, energy saving does not save money, this sentence is its best portrayal.