- Tel: 0086-571-63793989
- Fax: 0086-571-63733466
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Add: No.298 Yangqiao Village,Taihuyuan Town,Linan City, Zhejiang China
First, we must eliminate false faults. After the lamp i […]
First, we must eliminate false faults. After the lamp is turned off, the energy-saving lamp has a gap flash. In fact, this is not a quality problem of the lamp. The main reason is that the installation of the electrical circuit is not standardized, and the switch is set at the zero line. Just change the zero line of the incoming line and the live line. A switch with a xenon lamp is used, and a microfluidic path can still be formed after the lamp is turned off, or a double switch can be installed by a line to cause a flashing phenomenon after turning off the lamp. When repairing LED energy-saving lamps, take measures for safety applications: isolation transformers isolate utility power.
Second, LED energy-saving lamps can not be properly lit up for maintenance
1. Commonly, the resonant capacitor C6 breakdown (short circuit) or withstand voltage drop (soft breakdown) should be replaced with high-quality polyester or CBB capacitor of the same capacity with a withstand voltage above 1kV.
2. The lamp filament is open. If the lamp is not seriously blackened, it can be used in emergency after connecting 0.047μF/400V polyester capacitor at both ends of the broken wire.
3, R1, R2 open circuit or variable value (generally R1 failure is more likely), replace with the same resistance value of 1/4W high-quality resistor.
4. The triode is open. If only one triode is found to be open, but one cannot be replaced, a pair of matching switches of the same type with a withstand voltage of 400V or more should be replaced. Otherwise, it is easy to roll the light or burn the tube again.
5, the lights flashing non-stop. If the lamp is not seriously black, check whether D5 or D6 has a virtual weld or open circuit. If the D5 or D6 soft breakdown or the filter capacitor C1 leaks and is bad, the light will flash continuously.
6, the lamp is difficult to light, sometimes touch the lamp with the hand can light up or light roll, this may be C3, C4 capacity is insufficient, no pairing.
7. If the filament has redness or luminescence after the single low-power energy-saving lamp is lit, it should also check whether D1～D4 have soft breakdown, whether C1 is reversed or leaked, and whether there is short circuit in the power supply part.
8. The core of the choke coil L and the oscillating transformer B is broken. If you change the core, you should pay attention to three points: (1) Use the magnetic core that meets the requirements. Otherwise, the inductance value of the choke coil may be greatly different, and the energy-saving lamp may be buried. (2) The magnetic gap should not be too small to avoid Magnetic saturation; (3) After the magnetic gap is padded with a suitable pad, it is adhered with an adhesive and wrapped with a high temperature resistant flame retardant tape to prevent loosening. In addition, the same name of B can not be wrong.
9. Overhaul the electronic ballast using the trigger tube. The bidirectional trigger diode should be inspected. This tube is generally DB3 type, and its bidirectional breakdown voltage is 32±4V.
Third, LED energy-saving lamps have obvious damage to the components
1. Although the fuse is not blown, the line at the incoming line is not burned, and the resistance is obviously damaged, the triode will be undoubtedly damaged. This may be caused by aging of the lamp, followed by poor use of the environment, and possibly by the loss of capacity of C1. For the first two cases, it is better to replace the paired C3 and C4 small electrolysis when replacing the resistor and the triode. For the latter type, C3 and C4 do not have to be replaced. Since C1 works under high pressure conditions, it is necessary to replace it with high quality heat resistant electrolytic capacitors.
2. In the case of breaking the fuse and blowing the line at the incoming line, if C1, Q1, and Q2 are in good condition, the routine inspection and withstand voltage test must be performed on D1 to D4 one by one. Or replace all D1 ~ D4 with quality products.
3, C1 burst, if accompanied by fuse insurance, burned into the line, D1 ~ D4, C1 should be replaced.
4. If only the resistive parts on the Q2 side and the triode are burned out, it is important to check whether the C2 has broken down.
5. If the high-frequency transformer B is damaged, it can be wound on a high-frequency magnetic ring of 10mm×6mm×5mm with a ∮0.32mm high-strength wire. Each of T1 and T2 is 4 turns; T3 is 8 turns (note the head and tail). Choke L: The lamp power is 5 to 40 W, which corresponds to between 1.5 and 5.5 mH.
4. The interference of a few electronic energy-saving lamps to other household appliances can adjust the inductance of L or the capacitance of C2 so that it does not interfere with the remote control TV and can work safely.