- Tel: 0086-571-63793989
- Fax: 0086-571-63733466
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Add: No.298 Yangqiao Village,Taihuyuan Town,Linan City, Zhejiang China
Lamps are an indispensable lighting tool in modern life […]
Lamps are an indispensable lighting tool in modern life. With the continuous advancement of technology, new light sources such as fluorescent lamps, energy-saving lamps and leds have emerged gradually. Many friends are very vague about the concept of led lights and energy-saving lamps. ,This is not correct. So, which is good for energy-saving lamps and led lights? Let's take a look at the difference between energy-saving lamps and led lights.
First, energy-saving lamps and led lights which is better
1. The difference in construction principle
(1) What is a led light: a led light is a kind of light emitting diode. This type of luminaire converts electricity into light.
(2), what is energy-saving lamps: energy-saving lamps, generally refers to the energy-saving bulbs. The top of the energy-saving lamp is the lamp head, and the lower part is the lamp structure.
2, the difference in the principle of illumination
(1), the principle of LED light: LED lights rely on light-emitting diodes to convert electrical energy into light energy, led is basically a small led lamp bead is encapsulated in epoxy resin, so it is very small, very light . Led power consumption is very low, in general, the operating voltage of the LED is 2-3.6V. The operating current is 0.02-0.03A. That is to say: it consumes no more than 0.1W. At the right current and voltage, the life of the LED can reach 100,000 hours.
(2) The principle of illuminating the energy-saving lamp: the filament of the lamp is heated by the ballast. At about 1160k, the filament starts to emit electrons (because some electron powder is coated on the filament), and the electron collides with the argon atom to produce inelasticity. Collision, after the collision of argon atoms, energy is absorbed and hits the mercury atom. Mercury atoms are ionized to absorb ions and emit ionization. 253.7 nm ultraviolet light is emitted, and the ultraviolet light excites the phosphor to emit light.
Third, the difference between advantages and disadvantages
1, the advantages and disadvantages of led lights:
1. Advantages: (1) High luminous efficiency: high energy conversion efficiency at low light intensity (efficiency of electrical energy conversion into light energy) - that is, more energy-saving, very suitable for low light (such as backlight of mobile phone, night light ) used in demand. However, when the luminosity is increased to a level like a desk lamp or higher, the efficiency of the LED is higher than that of the tungsten bulb, but worse than that of the fluorescent lamp (commonly known as a light pipe or a fluorescent tube): IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) publication IEEE Spectrum There have been articles confirming this.
(2) Fast response: short reaction (switching) time - High flashing frequency can be achieved, even making "visible light network" possible.
(3) Long life: long service life - no impact on continuous life due to continuous flicker, up to 35,000 ~ 50,000 hours in proper heat dissipation and environment (10,000 to 15,000 hours for fluorescent lamps and 1,000 to 2,000 hours for incandescent lamps) ).
(4), anti-seismic: shock-resistant and other mechanical impact - because it is a solid-state component, no filament, glass cover, etc., relative to fluorescent lamps, incandescent lamps, etc. can withstand greater shocks.