- Tel: 0086-571-63793989
- Fax: 0086-571-63733466
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Add: No.298 Yangqiao Village,Taihuyuan Town,Linan City, Zhejiang China
The main parameters of plant light spectrum 1. Radiated […]
The main parameters of plant light spectrum
1. Radiated power:
The radiant power of LED lamp beads is the main indicator that determines the performance of plant lamp products. The larger the radiant power, the higher the PPF value of the lamp beads, and the better the radiant performance of the plant lamp made.
The radiated power of the lamp beads is related to the chip area. The chip area is obtained by multiplying the length and width of the chip. The larger the chip area, the higher the radiated power.
The radiated power of LED lamp beads is determined by the radiated power level and price of the chip. The greater the radiated power of the chip, the more expensive the price.
2. Power consumption
LED lamp beads are divided into power levels according to the current specification. The larger the current specification, the higher the power the chip will bear, but the greater the heat generated by the chip.
Chips with different current specifications are packaged into different size specifications, such as: 2835, 5730, 3030, etc. The selection of different package specifications is based on the structural design requirements of the plant lamp. Generally, low-power chips have high efficiency and low heat generation.
3. Radiation efficiency
The radiation efficiency of the lamp beads = radiation power / power consumption power * 100%, the radiation efficiency value is less than 100%.
Radiation efficiency expresses the proportion of radiant power generated by each watt of electricity consumed. The greater the radiation efficiency, the better.
Radiation efficiency is limited by semiconductor material production technology and also by packaging technology and heat dissipation technology. The main reasons that affect radiation efficiency are:
The impact of chip manufacturing quality: Different production equipment and chip technologies affect the radiation efficiency of the chip. Selecting a brand chip manufacturer is an effective method.
Bracket material: At present, there are aluminum brackets, brass brackets, and copper brackets on the market. Aluminum brackets are the cheapest and copper brackets are the most expensive. Even copper brackets have different silver plating quality. The packaging materials also include various fixing and filling The quality of the glue.
The quality of the white light and rare earth lamp beads is also affected by the quality of the phosphor, and the high-quality phosphor has low light decay; the white light phosphor is mainly divided into aluminate and silicate. The performance of aluminate is better than that of silicate and aluminum. Acid salt is the most representative of YAG. YAG has stable performance, low light decay, and poor chemical stability, but its brightness is higher than YAG.
Wire bonding materials: Except for flip chip and CSP packages, most lamp bead packages use gold wire bonding technology to connect the chip and the electrodes of the bracket. There are currently two types of alloy wires, pure gold wires, and pure gold wires on the market. Preferably, the gold wire is divided into 0.7, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, etc. according to the thickness. The thicker the gold wire, the lower the thermal group, and the longer the lamp bead life.
4. PPF value: The PPF of the lamp beads needs special software to calculate. The power of the plant lamp is determined based on the PPF value of the LED lamp beads. If the packaging company cannot provide the PPF value of the lamp beads, it cannot become a qualified plant. Lamp lamp beads supplier.
5. MPF value: Photon flux measurement value in the range of 380nm-800nm, in umol / s, for monochromatic lamp beads, MPF = PPF, for lamp beads encapsulated with phosphor, MPF value is greater than PPF value, The expression of the parameters of the phosphor-encapsulated lamp beads needs to be marked with both MPF and PPF parameters.
6. QE value: QE value is the PPF value per watt. It is a parameter derived from the spectral parameters of plant lamp beads. The unit is umol / J. This parameter is a comprehensive indicator of plant lamp beads and the most important performance comparison indicator. The QE value is a parameter that must be marked after the parameterization of the lamp bead spectrum. The accuracy of the QE value relates to the technical level of the spectrum test of the lamp bead. The measurement error will cause the QE value to be distorted.
7. Radiation ratio: the correlation between the radiation amounts in the defined wave band, expressed in two ways.
Radiation content: The percentage of the total radiation amount in a certain band. The radiation content is the weight of the radiation amount in a certain band.
Radiation ratio: The ratio between two bands. Radiation ratio is the unit weight of each other, usually R: B and R: FR.
Radiation ratio is only valid for white light and rare earth lamp beads, monochromatic light has no radiation ratio.
8. Voltage division specifications: It is the voltage division of the chip, such as 3.0V-3.15V. For light sources connected in series and parallel mode, the voltage division is controlled within 0.15V, so that the current distribution of each string of light sources is uniform, which is conducive to improving the light source. Life.
9. Color temperature binning: For the color separation using white light beads, the packaging factory needs to provide the BIN code of color temperature. The use of white light for plant lights has relatively strict requirements for color separation, and the use of color BIN can be appropriately relaxed.