- Tel: 0086-571-63793989
- Fax: 0086-571-63733466
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Add: No.298 Yangqiao Village,Taihuyuan Town,Linan City, Zhejiang China
1. Learn to use natural light to treat the wall with be […]
1. Learn to use natural light to treat the wall with better lighting in the home into a white or higher reflective coefficient. With the effect of reflection and reflection, you can greatly improve the visual experience of the home, reduce the frequency and time of use of the lamp, and save money. Electricity.
2. Replace low efficiency light sources or lamps. Incandescent lamps are replaced by energy-saving lamps. Incandescent lamps consume about three times as much energy as energy-saving lamps. For places with long lighting times or infrequent switching operations, such as living rooms and bedrooms, the incandescent lamps are removed and replaced with energy-saving lamps. , can immediately achieve the purpose of saving electricity. Saving electricity and energy saving Starting from you and me, starting from scratch, energy saving and environmental protection - just to continue the wonderful earth!
3. Improve the lighting efficiency of the existing lighting equipment and clean the lighting fixtures regularly. When the lamp has not been cleaned for a long time, the lamp and the reflector are gradually accumulating dust, which leads to a decrease in output efficiency. Therefore, the lamp is periodically cleaned at least once every three months to maintain the output efficiency of the lamp.
4, energy-saving lamps are not suitable for frequency switching. Energy-saving lamps consume the most power when starting up, and each switch will reduce the life of the bulb by about 3 hours, so it is recommended to minimize the switching frequency of the energy-saving lamps. In addition, because the energy-saving lamp is characterized by the longer the time after opening, the brighter and more power-saving, so if the door-to-door time is within 2 hours, it is best not to turn off the light, because it is more power-consuming than turning on the light. Cost-effective.